Senior ETL/Informatica - Finance - New York
Up to $120 an hour
Technical Skills: BI, ETL, Informatica, SQL, Linux, UNIX, Shell, Python, Hadoop, Spark, HIVE, Java, C++, ksh, QlikSense, Tableau, Cognos
Our client, a global financial data firm HQ'd in New York, is seeking to hire an experienced Senior ETL/Informatica Engineer to join one of their teams made up of some of New York's top tech talent.
- Knowledge of industry standard Data Infrastructure. (BI, Analytics, Big Data, Warehouse, etc.)
- Experience at developing, architecting, standardizing and supporting technology platforms using industry leading ETL solutions.
- Experience with agile BI & ETL practices.
- 4-6 years of experience in ETL tools.
- Strong SQL experience. Knowledge of database design techniques.
- Understanding of data warehousing methodologies, ETL processing and dimensional data modelling.
- Programming experience in a Linux/UNIX environment
*U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the US for any employer will be considered.
If interested, please apply on the link or send your CV via email Alternatively, if this role isn't for you, but you are still interested in other opportunities, please reach me at 646-741-3374.