Our client is an international financial firm operating across a wide range of international markets. They are the global leader in indexing and analytic solutions and have market-leading high-performance trading platforms and capital markets software.
They are actively looking to hire an IT Business Analyst with 5+ years of experience to join their team in Charlotte, NC. This role will be responsible for leading the migration of the entire organization's data to a new Enterprise Data Platform and responsible for conducting analysis on ingested data to provide clients with accurate reports
- Aid in all steps of the data migration
- Conduct analysis on ingested data within the Data Platform to provide clients with accurate information
- Own the Enterprise Data Platform and work cross-functionally to meet all project requirements.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, ideally in a market data centric role within a financial institution
- Wide range of knowledge and experience in data related projects projects including data analysis, data cataloging, data transformation or quality control
- SAP HANA is a plus, but not required
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Full medical coverage, 401k contributions, generous PTO
- Emphasis on continued learning and personal development
If interested, or for more information, please contact Clare Keller at 646-757-1674.