Our client is an international financial firm operating across a wide range of international markets. They are the global leader in indexing and analytic solutions and have market-leading high-performance trading platforms and capital markets software. They are actively looking to hire a Senior IT Business Analyst to lead the integration of a newly acquired analytics system. This is a high-visible project that is at the forefront of their new strategic initiative.
- Take ownership of integrating the new analytics system.
- Coordinate requirements from business and technical stakeholders to support the integration and all related projects.
- Proactively resolve and mitigate risks that have the potential to affect project delivery, while being able to credibly answer all stakeholder questions.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, ideally in a market data centric role within a financial institution
- Ability to communicate with the technical architects and stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong understanding of Fixed Income, particularly the instruments and analytics that are used by the market
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Full medical coverage, 401k contributions, generous PTO
- Emphasis on continued learning and personal development
If interested, or for more information, please contact Clare Keller at 646-757-1674.