Our client, an international bank, is looking for a Senior Manager - AML Policies and Procedures in New York.
You will work in conjunction with diverse group of stakeholders to tackle AML compliance endeavors, new activities, and help drive program changes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum bachelor's degree in finance or similar field
- Strong background in AML/KYC/Sanctions within an investment bank or consulting firm
- Experience in writing policies and procedures
- Knowledge and experience with 1st and 2nd line of defense
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- CAMS certified preferred
This is a high visibility level role that will see you build and manage relationships across the business globally. You will need to possess a strong academic profile, commercial mindset, and excellent organization skills combined with the ability to work with all levels in the organization as a business partner. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with industry experience.
To learn more about this opportunity or similar ones, please apply and/or email Eric Alvarado.