Our client, the branch office of an international bank, is looking for a Senior OFAC Analyst, reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, review and analysis of daily alerts. Ensure compliance with the Bank's Bank Secrecy Act Anti-Money Laundering Policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Familiarity with BSA/AML regulations
- Experience reviewing OFAC dispositions and administrative tasks associated with OFAC and suspicious activity reporting
- About 4-6 years of related experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, finance
- CAMS Certification or ability to attain within 6 months
If interested please respond to this advert, email at jack.mcmanus@twentyrecruitment, or give me call 646-766-1202.