Collaborating with a rapidly growing Fintech firm headquartered in Manhattan that's eager to add a Senior Operation Analyst to their team. Candidates will have the chance to work in an extremely modern and collaborative environment while playing a pivotal role in moving the firm towards having self clearing capabilities.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5-15 years of experience in corporate actions
- Strong communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work hands on with SQL, VBA and Microsoft Office
- Firm knowledge of DTCC and reorg feeds
- Previous experience with self clearing
- "go-getter" attitude
In this role:
- Taking ownership for building new processes and controls
- Assisting in getting the infrastructure set up to move into self clearing
- Interacting with a variety of departments, including Finance & Audit, and external vendors
This is a great opportunity to for candidates to broaden their horizons and explore a new and emerging firm with a fantastic culture.
If this sounds like a role you or a friend would be interested in learning more, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment!