A leading tech firm specializing in finance, media and philanthropy are looking for a well-established Finance Operations professional to take on a leadership role within the Payroll Department.
- Own the payroll preparation and production process for US and Canadian entities (c13,000+ payrolls)
- Liaise with the external vendor to ensure compliance with tax and regulatory reporting standards
- Directly manage a team of payroll professionals as well as regularly interact with an internal projects team who are rolling out a new payroll system
- Advocate for best practice when it comes to payroll policies and procedures, as well as making recommendations for improvements as required
- Highly organized with an excellent attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects as well as ensuring accurate delivery of BAU deliverables
- Experience running teams and large volumes of payroll processing having worked within a complex, multi-national environment
- Demonstrate excellent line management skills including direct management, building and developing teams
- Experience of Ceridian Dayforce as well as either Workday, PeopleSoft or similar
This position would be a six month contract with the potential for conversion to full-time upon successful completion of the initial contract.
For further information, please reach out ASAP to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.