Interested in Education Technology? Take a bite of this apple!
Our fast-growth EdTech client in Union Square is on a mission to transform the way education incorporates technology in the classroom and beyond. As a Senior Product Owner, you will have a direct impact on the development of a product that is looking to drive a tangible change in the ways that educators share ideas and wisdom in today's world.
- 5-8 years of overall working experience; 3+ years in Product Management
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- Intense understanding of the overall end-to-end user experience, with a passion for identifying conversion and retention opportunities
- Strong grasp on how to gather and draw insightful conclusions from both quantitative and qualitative user research
- Apparent leadership, communication, and technical skills
- Tech-savvy and comfortable working with developers and engineers
- Experience working with e-commerce or other related products
- Employ quantitative and qualitative methods to support product decisions, define success metrics, prioritize requirements, and communicate plans
- Develop deep understanding of customer needs and user behavior through hands-on engagement
- Maintain a data-driven product roadmap
- Communicate and drive transparency to team and stakeholders; liaise with engineering, design, and business teams to ensure successful product launches
- Make tough prioritization decisions to ensure we build the right products
- Competitive base pay + bonus + equity
- Medical and dental benefits
- Extensive vacation days
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings
- An opportunity to work with an exceptional group of individuals that is striving to make groundbreaking strides in the education technology industry
For more information or for a confidential consultation, please contact Michellie McDonald-O'Brien at +1 646 766 1203.