My client, a world renowned financial data and software company, is currently looking for a highly driven individual to join their growing team on a year long contract as a Senior Scrum Master. This role will allow candidates the unique chance to join a highly dynamic group driving innovation throughout the firm.
- Creating a clear project vision by partnering with Product Owners, Engineers and Project Stakeholders
- Ensuring that teams are continuously reflecting on how they can be more collaborative to drive the project forward
- Taking ownership for running training sessions with groups of varying sizes to educate on Scrum processes and methodologies
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5-7 years of experience working in a Scrum Master role
- Strong background working in a Lean Agile environment
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Professional
- Hands on experience working with Large Scale Scrum
- Exposure to SAFe, LeSs, Nexus and product knowledge are all a plus
This is a great opportunity for candidates to interact with various stakeholders throughout the business and gain hands on experience working with an enterprise level product.
If you're interested in learning more about this exciting role please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment!