My client, a financial data and software company, is currently looking for a Senior Scrum Master to join their team. In this role, the Scrum Master will oversee and facilitate an agile transformation by working with engineers and product teams within their correspondent product pricing groups.
- Maintain and encourage transparency and communication across the project
- Ensure consistency of project vision with engineers, product owners and other project stakeholders (including roadmaps and personas)
- Performing assessments on the team's agile uptake and amend/make improvements in accordance with progress
- Guiding teams on CI/CD importance, including pair programming and test driven development
- Taking ownership of Agile Coaching on the transformation approach and run training sessions with groups of all sizes to educate on Scrum processes and methodologies
Ideal Candidates will have:
- 3+ years' experience practicing Scrum and Lean Startup methodologies
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Professional
- Hands on experience with Large Scale Scrum
- Experience working at a Fortune 500 company or equivalent
This exciting opportunity allows candidates the chance to work closely with various stakeholders and create a lasting impact throughout the business in regards to their ability to respond to change.
If you are interested in learning more, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment!