A revolutionary innovation lab based in Union Square is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer on their Identity Management team. Working for this company offers job security because you'll be working under the umbrella of a large parent company, yet you'll also be a part of a fast-paced, startup-driven culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- 5+ years of experience working as a software engineer
- Exposure to Java, Python, or other related technologies; passion or willingness to pick up new technologies such as Node.JS or GoLang
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems
- Work on the Identity Management team and help roll out new log-in features and improve user experience
- Mentor junior engineers
- Lead from the front with systems design
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders
- Centrally located office, commutable by all subway lines as well as the PATH
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Fully covered benefits & 401k Match
- Daily catered lunch
For more information, please contact Michellie McDonald-O'Brien at +1 646-766-1203 or apply below!