Calling all engineers interested in the machine learning and data science spaces. Our client, one of New York's pioneering tech companies, is looking for engineers to join a new machine learning team incorporating data science to build a next generation research tool.
This is a greenfield project that will change how legal research is conducted. The team is using Python and Java in development of machine learning models. This presents an incredible opportunity to enter a cutting edge space that is sure to redefine the technology industry.
Qualified candidates should have some of the following:
- At least three years of experience with Java, and one with Python
- Strong understanding of object-oriented concepts as well as data structures and algorithms
- Experience with concurrent programming and java-based distributed systems.
- A strong computer science background
- Prior experience with machine learning is a big plus
For more information, please contact Richard Soper at 646-766-1223.