Senion System Engineer - Financial Services - New York, NY
Up to $90 an hour
Technical Skills: Redhat, Python, Java, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Hadoop, Linux, Unix, Sun, Solaris, AIX, Open Source, Ansible, Salt, System, Network, Admin, Perl, Korn, Shell, Chef, Ruby, Github, Salt, Jira
Our client, a global financial data firm HQ'd in New York, is seeking to hire an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join one of their teams made up of some of New York's top tech talent.
- Play a role in the DevOps, Engineering and development teams
- Assist with enhancing the infrastructure using technologies such as Java, Python, Hadoop, and etc.
- Responsible for software releases
- Automate and develop existing manual processes
- Engage in CI/CD processes
- Migrate from legacy Solaris system to Redhat
- 6+ years of experience in production environment
- 2 + years' experience in a DevOps role
- 1-2 years' experience programming in a scripting language; Python, Bash or Perl.
- Experience with working in a development and agile environment
If interested, please apply on the link or send your CV via email Alternatively, if this role isn't for you, but you are still interested in other opportunities, please reach me at 646-766-1215.