Our client is a Series A eCommerce SaaS platform that enables their clients to sell internationally. Their services support the entire backbone of the eCommerce supply chain, providing seamless integration with client sites. They are looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to help bring structure and efficiency to their internal technical projects. This is the first Project Management hire for the company - making it the perfect opportunity to jump into a highly visible role with a lot of responsibility.
- Partner with technology teams to determine a ranked order of technical deployment projects.
- Ensure KPIs and goals of the teams are met while also crafting the right internal delivery process for each technical team.
- Identify areas of opportunity to implement new projects that will increase efficiency.
- Manage project trade-offs and manage expectations for both high priority clients and technical leaders.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 4+ years of experience in Technical Project Management, Program Management or related technical leadership role
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus
- Exposure to B2B products and SaaS software is a plus
- Proven Project Management methodology experience - knowledge of different methods including Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, etc.
Benefits & Perks
- Awesome opportunity to join an early stage start-up and have impact on day 1
- Competitive compensation package, including equity
- Full medical coverage, 401k contributions, Commuter benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen, with breakfast, lunch and snacks
If interested, or for more information, please contact Clare Keller at 646-757-1674.