Twenty is working to identify six Senior User Experience Designers for one of our banking clients. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of expereince within human-centered design, a love for the full UX lifecycle and strong case studies within portfolio. This opportunity is potentially contract-to-hire but minimally a year-long contract. Those interested should apply for immediate consideration.
The Senior UX Designer must have a passion for solving problems and building creative experiences. Must have strong conceptual thinking abilities and be able to understand user needs and behaviors and how to translate them into product features. Must be comfortable taking complex work flows and transforming them into a variety of experiences for different user types.
- Create designs that are both intuitive and aesthetically pleasing
- Transform objective into innovative solutions that support user's needs across all platforms
- Quickly and collaboratively produce rapid prototypes for validation of design solutions (using InVision)
- Develop product features that are functionally and visually appealing
- Comfortable presenting creative concepts to cross-functional team members
- Develop thought leadership in product design through project work, tend tracking, and industry participation
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a UX Designer participating in the successful launch of consumer websites and/or products
- 3-5 examples of case studies on portfolio (preferably with products in addition to websites and mobile apps)
- Ability to maintain a high degree of organization and attention to detail
- Experience presenting high-level concepts and strategies to stakeholders
- Demonstrated proficiency/expereince using Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, Agile methodologies and scrum