Are you a Site Reliability Engineer looking for a new challenge? Our client, one of NYC's top engineering firms, is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join one of their mission critical projects.
This will be a full time opportunity, with the ability to drive out the SRE function for this client. You will be surrounded by engineers that come from the likes of Google, Facebook and Twitter.
- Build out the SRE space for this project (Build systems to enable releases at faster pace)
- Create the standards to monitor and test over 100+ developers
- Automate the release process
- Design, develop, maintain and improve software
- 5+ years of experience programming with Scala, C++, Java, Ruby or Python
- Have had experience with database technologies such as Hadoop, Cassandra, PostgreSQL
- Mastered tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS services
To learn more about this exclusive opportunity, please apply below or reach Andre Rivera at +1 (646) 766 1214.