A leading tech company in NYC is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. You will have the opportunity to work with heterogeneous systems including servers, databases, security appliances and software to keep the infrastructure operational. This is a 12-month contract with remote on-boarding.
- Automate the configuration and management of Linux servers using Ansible
- Write scripts in Python to automate tasks and interact with APIs
- Deploy, monitor and manage services such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Splunk.
- Networking: Understand of TCP/IP, OSI model and common protocols.
- System administration: OS and Service administration and hardening (HTTP, DNS, NTP, SMTP, Active Directory, LDAP and other services)
- Orchestration and Automation Frameworks: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Scripting languages: python, bash