Be part of the growing industry that is HealthTech in Austin - join a unique team that is redefining the Healthcare world through the power of technology and eradicating chronic disease to create a healthier community. They have already saved hundreds of lives and are looking to increase that number in the near future.
My client is seeking a Software Developer to create complex problems for their current Test Team to break, solve and fix.
This is a position for engineers who want to see their efforts directly affect consumers by changing their lives for the better. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your skills in a way that will truly make a difference.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Automate & build test scripts to be cracked
- Assist DevOps team with improvements
- Collaborate with technical and test teams to improve features
- Provide complete oversight for the testings
A Qualifying Candidate:
- 2-4 years software development experience
- Ability to identify, create and build problems to be solved by Test team
- Experience de-bugging deeply complicated code
- Bonus points for previous startup exposure
Benefits & Perks:
- Working for a cause
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental, Vision & lucrative 401k
- Generous PTO & Flexible Scheduling
For candidates who want to see their work have a direct influence on their community!
For more information: Marci Reynolds (512) 337-6647