A blue chip asset management client is looking for software engineers to work on their cross functional product team that provides clients with a flawless interface to access our analytics, data, content and execution capabilities, via a browser or an API. For this role you will be working in a close knit team at the forefront of shaping our client's experience by creating new technology driven businesses to externalize our core analytics and data to both existing clients and entirely new markets.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Excellent object oriented or functional analysis and design skills.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Programming in a complied language such as Java, or C# or interpreted such as
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a global team.
- Python and experience with concurrency and memory management.
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDb and Elastic Search.
For more information on this role or other technology searches, please contact Kennedy Kommor on 646 766 1218.