Our client, a world renowned hedge fund, is actively looking for Software Engineers to join their high growth team in New York. This model-driven, technology-fueled approach to investing not only gives us a long-term advantage over old-school investors - it has also created a whole set of technical problems to solve that don't always have an obvious solution. They have created a robust infrastructure that empowers all of our engineers, and you will work within a collaborative work culture that ensures that a great idea can come from anywhere.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field.
- You have an understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- You have experience with Java (or other JVM languages), Python, C or C++.
- You have extraordinary programming skills.
- You have demonstrated experience in large-scale systems.
For more information on this role or other technology searches, please contact Kennedy Kommor on 646 766 1218.