A Series C startup is actively hiring a Senior Software Engineer to join their Omnichannel Engineering team. This company analyzes user data across various devices, which enables large enterprises to refine their branding and marketing strategies. Located in midtown Manhattan, this opportunity is easily accessible via Grand Central, Times Square, and Port Authority, and is the ideal role for any individual interested in joining a well-established startup with a clear 2019 roadmap.
- 10+ years of experience producing code in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity working with Java and/or Scala on the backend
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related industry
- Familiarity with Big Data tools and technologies, Google Cloud Platform, and Kubernetes
- Lead the software engineering team by example in code production
- Mentor junior members of the team and collaborate with members of the Product, Design, and Frontend Engineering (Angular) teams
- Work closely with the Data Science team to plan, execute, and lead success of complex technical projects
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunches, unlimited snacks
- Fun working environment and company-wide events
For more information, please apply below or reach out to Michellie McDonald-O'Brien on +1 646 766 1203.