This client, based in Union Square, is looking for an experienced Backend Engineer who is interested in the Real Estate technology industry. This is one of the hottest startups in New York City: the growth potential is outstanding, as is the go-to-market value of the product.
- 2+ years of experience with Java and/or Python; experience writing complete and database-driven web applications
- Hands-on experience with RESTful API design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Interest in working with a talented startup team in building a high-performance website and data service
- Participate in the design and implementation of a number of server side services
- Work with a mission-driven company in a collaborative and ambitious environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Premium health insurance, gym and tuition reimbursement, team events, and fun extras
- Opportunity to work in a high-tech, fast-paced environment
For more information, please contact Michellie McDonald-O'Brien at +1 646 766 1203 or via email for a confidential consultation.