Be part of the growing industry that is HealthTech in Austin - join a unique team that is redefining the Healthcare world through the power of technology and eradicating chronic disease to create a healthier community. They have already saved hundreds of lives and are looking to increase that number in the near future.
My client is seeking a Software Engineering Manager to guide their current development team, lead their team through their last stage of production and help scale their team through the next phase of growth.
This is a position for engineering managers who want to see their efforts directly affect consumers by changing their lives for the better. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your skills in a way that will truly make a difference.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Participate in the entire development process from architecture planning to quality assurance and implementation of the platform
- Promote the design and development of new innovative features
- Collaborate with technical and product teams to create new solutions for consumers
- Provide complete oversight for the engineering team and mold the team's standards
A Qualifying Candidate:
- 4+ years of previous managerial experience
- Passionate about helping the community and the customers using their product
- The ultimate motivator - push and encourage the team throughout the final phases of production
- Bonus points for previous startup exposure or experience scaling a team
Benefits & Perks:
- Working for a cause
- Mold the engineering team & have complete control over the process
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental, Vision & lucrative 401k
- Generous PTO & Flexible Scheduling
For candidates who want to see their work have a direct influence on their community!
For more information, contact Lindsay Bost (512) 798 - 3365