A leading global financial services firm is looking to bring on a Senior Manager, IT Audit to join their internal audit department. The role will have you responsible for multiple divisions within the IT Audit function, including audit strategy, data and data governance, and application controls. You will manage a small team dedicated to these positions. Additionally, you will take part in integrated audits across the firm, working in tandem with multiple division heads, business lines, and senior stakeholders.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the strategy for the annual audit plan related to your portfolio
- Oversee the independent validation to confirm remediation of any issues raised from audits
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders including, but not limited to, c-suite level executives, the audit committee, and regulators
- Manage, develop, and retain talent in your team
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Comp Sci, Finance, Accounting, or related field;
- Advanced degree preferred;
- At least 7 years' audit experience in a financial institution;
- Experience working with integrated audits;
- Ability to work in a demanding and collaborative atmosphere
- Strong written and verbal skills;
- CISA certification preferred.
This role is ideal for you if you're looking to add recognized value across a global organization that is growing exponentially. The growth and exposure in this role would only be limited by your own scope as they continue to expand across the world. If you feel that it's time for you to take a leading position in a company such as this, reach out to James Dappert with Twenty Recruitment Group or apply to this advertisement.