Our client is an innovation lab that is adopting the technological mind set of The Millennial: we're talking instant gratification, data protection, and sleek and flashy design. They have the attitude of a startup, without the risk - they're backed by one of the largest powerhouses in the HR tech space. Essentially, they are building brand new products for their MetaData platform; this is all about scale, enormous amounts of data (data pipelines and data persistence) and cutting edge technology.
They are looking for Senior Technical Product Managers to join their Applications Integrations team. This role would be leading a team of Product Owners to develop integrations across multiple different business areas.
- 6+ years of Product Management experience including software development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or related field
- B2B integration using various methods
- Experience with enterprise SaaS integration
- Proven experience with Data Modeling
- Lead and collaborate with a team of Product Owners
- Create the roadmap for building out external integrations and user experience
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external partners and users to support the scaling of the product to the enterprise level
- Proactively anticipate enhancements and product the companies Enterprise clients will need in the future
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive and generous salary + bonus
- Opportunity for upward growth
- Premium medical and dental coverage for you and your family
- Educational reimbursement
If interested, or for more information, please contact Clare Keller at 646-757-1674.