Our client, a top global investment bank, is looking to bring on a regulatory capital reporting analyst. You will join their growing regulatory capital team located in New York and assist in supporting regulatory capital computation per Basel requirements.
- Create the requirements of a Regulatory Capital data stress testing;
- Create internal controls including procedures and policies governing regulatory capital;
- Aid in the application of all Leverage Ratio and Regulatory Capital requirements focusing on CCAR;
- Assist in coordination of data aggregation throughout various infrastructure areas.
You Should Have:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting;
- Experience in regulatory capital, treasury, or financial reporting;
- Knowledge of Basel requirements;
- Knowledge of FED leverage ratio requirements;
- CPA and MBA beneficial;
- Knowledge of US GAAP.
This role could be your next career step. To apply, respond to this posting or contact James Dappert at 646-766-1242.