A leading financial services firm are looking for a Supervisory Affairs Consultant to join them on a contract basis throughout a project.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the working relationship with regulatory bodies (eg. FRBNY and BoE) regarding a new regulation
- Understanding and interpreting the impact of this new regulation to be able to guide and advise regulatory teams
- Participate in writing any relevant changes that need to be made to internal policies and procedures
- Juris Doctorate (JD)
- Extensive knowledge of US regulatory frameworks within financial services sector
- Previous experience interfacing with external regulatory bodies
For further information, please reach out without delay to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.