My client, a systemically important investment bank, is looking to bring on a Senior Vice President to join their G10 Capital Markets audit team. This person will report directly into the Director who covers all of G10 Markets and will run their own team to specifically cover the G10 Rates business. This will be a leadership role in which you will head up a global audit team to support the global G10 business as a whole.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing an in-depth audit plan built off an audit universe you and your team define
- Manage entire audit plan from conception to execution for a product line component, function, or a legal entity at a global level. This will include aiding in the production of the annual global audit plan
- Often negotiate with senior management at a high level on matters that will have a significant global impact
- Collaborate with global audit teams outside of your specific group to complete your team's goals and aid in collaborating teams' objectives
- Lead in the development of internal audit staff
- Create effective relationships with senior line management and gain a strong understanding of the business
- Participate in and drive major change & business initiatives
- Act as lead reviewer for all types of reviews
- Negotiate with and report to senior management on new policies, practices, and how to best improve your team
- Direct complex and high-level audits for a part of a product line, function, entity, at all levels (regional, country, global) and deliver high-quality audit reports
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Related certifications (CPA, CIA, CISA, ACA, ACCA, CA) are a plus
- Senior level management experience in a related field with key experience in business, people, and functional management
- Ability to take responsibility for high-quality results and deliverables to be reported to key stakeholders in accordance with strict timelines
- Subject matter expertise regarding markets trading products, capital markets, and the global Rates business
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulately across senior management, team members, and global collaborative teams
This role is an opportunity to provide a serious and tangible impact at one of the world's largest investment banks. Additionally, this position is acutely set for growth and expansion for a person who has oriented their careers within markets and business audits.
If you're interested in learning more, please reach out to James Dappert from Twenty Recruitment.