My client, a world leading investment bank, is looking for an SVP Senior Audit Manager within the IT Audit space to join their growing IT Audit team as one of the leaders in the group. The role will have you reporting directly to the Deputy Chief Auditor, while supporting the Senior IT Manager (outside of Audit), and will position you alongside another Sr. IT Audit Manager as the de facto IT Audit team heads. You will manage the team as a key stakeholder working with a group of dedicated IT Audit professionals in Audits you plan, design, and execute.
- Review the IT environment and evaluate the internal controls while providing assurance over applications, data, ETL, interface, and security controls
- Scope, plan, and execute audits through identifying underlying problems within the IT environment's infrastructure
- Act as the Officer In Charge over Audits within the IT Audit space
- Implement tests that you design to oversee continuous audits using key tools that monitor business risks. Responsibilities for this will include using Tableau to design dashboards and reporting on business data to key stakeholders
- Support the firm-wide effort in its continuous monitoring program(s) by identifying changing conditions within the business, within risk, and within corporate functions and further aiding in remediation efforts
- Effectively recruit, train, and lead your team of dedicated IT Auditors while fostering a high performance and inclusive work environment
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in auditing IT controls, specifically within Information Security, Application Controls, Data Governance, BCP, and DR.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Security or Information Systems or related field
- Professional designation (CISA, CISSP) preferred
- Diverse skill set with technical infrastructure covering Databases, Windows, and Networks and experience using automation and data analytics tools
- Strong knowledge of key Regulatory frameworks, namely OCC and DFS500, and the Federal Reserve, and the applicable requirements
This position is a great opportunity to step into a leadership function within the IT Audit space and be one of the key leaders of a growing group. For more information, please contact James Dappert with Twenty Recruitment Group.