System Administrator - Financial Services - NJ & NYC
Technical Skills: Linux, Unix, Sun, Solaris, AIX, Open Source, Ansible, Salt, System, Network, Admin, Python, Perl, Korn, Shell, Chef, Ruby, Github, Salt, Jira
Our client, a global financial data firm HQ'd in New York, is seeking to hire an experienced Linux Technician Engineer to join one of their teams made up of some of New York's top tech talent.
- Working in an operational environment covering 24/7 support
- Designing, testing, and launching processes to create, build, and release infrastructure
Work closely with the DevOps team in order to automate existing manual processes
- Work shift work across multiple locations in NYC / NJ depending on business needs
The successful candidate will have experience with:
- Unix/Linux exposure
- Data center experience - cabling, configuration, deployment, installation
- Open source DevOps config management, orchestration, and automation tools
- Programming and/or automation experience with Python, Korn shell, and/or Perl - Bonus
Candidates should have a few years of experience in systems/network admin or operations. Also, candidates should look forward to adapting to new technologies and be comfortable working in an agile and test driven development environment.
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the US for any employer will be considered.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Todd Martin at (646) 766-1215