Technical Business Analyst - Financial Services - New York
Up to $70 an hour
Technical Skills: SQL, Jira, Java, C++, C #, Python, Applications, Databases, Waterfall, Agile
Our client, an international bank, is looking for a Technical Business Analyst in New York City.
- Day to day software delivery life cycle
- Providing insight to the users within the technology portfolio
- Draw diagrams and writing documents
- Planning, risk & issue management, status reporting, setting and controlling delivery standards
- Work with Technical leads, developers, project managers, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working with large scale software delivery projects
- Experience in Financial Services
- Engineering background preferred (Java, C++, C#, Python)
- Technical knowledge in databases and applications preferred
- Knowledge in waterfall/agile/iterative development methodologies
*U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the US for any employer will be considered.
If interested, please apply on the link or send your CV via email Alternatively, if this role isn't for you, but you are still interested in other opportunities, please reach me at 646-741-3374.