Our client is a mid-sized innovation lab that is backed by a large corporate business in NYC. This company is looking to develop and generate new ideas to introduce to the older, more traditional parent company, in hopes of keeping up with the rapidly changing technology industry. The office is located in Chelsea, Manhattan, and has roughly 100 employees: the culture is very fast-paced and collaborative, and they are seeking creative minds to join their Product Management team.
This specific Technical Product Manager role is a hybrid of both an engineering position and a Product Management position - you will be required to highlight experiences in both areas throughout the interview process.
- Manage execution for a specific product, from product definition and planning through product release and maintenance
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture to develop optimal software / system architecture
- Liaise with operations teams to develop the most optimal system architecture / deployment design for content core platforms, as well as with a dedicated engineering team to prioritize features that help to achieve company goals and standards
- Define the product roadmap by leveraging customer research data to build insights that drive product prioritization
- Set clear and deliverable goals; demonstrate tenacity, commitment to deliver, and to be accountable for results
- 2-6 years combined product management and engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Physics, Mathematics, or related field
- Deep knowledge of application design principles and data analytics
- Hands-on software development experience in a production capacity
- Experience delivering products aimed at software developers
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive base pay + bonus + options
- Excellent healthcare benefits
- Catered meals, team happy hours, company-wide social events
- Generous vacation days
For more information or for a confidential consultation, please contact Michellie McDonald-O'Brien at +1 646 766 1203.