Our client is an innovation lab that is adopting the technological mind set of The Millennial: we're talking instant gratification, data protection, and sleek and flashy design. They have the attitude of a startup, without the risk - they're backed by one of the largest powerhouses in the HR tech space. Essentially, they are building brand new products for their MetaData platform; this is all about scale, enormous amounts of data (data pipelines and data persistence) and cutting edge technology.
They are looking for Technical Product Managers to join the applications team helping to bring product ideas to life.
- 2-5 years of combined product management and engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or related field
- Testing API's and integrations experience
- Experience with bring enterprise SaaS products from concept to market
- Experience with Data Modeling
- Design a product roadmap that addresses the needs of the proprietary applications
- Collaborate and communicate cross-functionally with Product Owners and stakeholders
- Work closely with the engineering team to develop product specifications and designs
- Work with Product Owners to identify feature requirements
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive and generous salary + bonus
- Opportunity for upward growth
- Premium medical and dental coverage for you and your family
- Educational reimbursement
If interested, or for more information, please contact Clare Keller at 646-757-1674.