Technical Project Manager - Finance - New York
Up to $100 an hour
Leading UK based IT consulting firm is looking to bring on a strong Technical Project Manager to work with a range of financial clients, here in NYC.
- Day to day software delivery and infrastructure projects
- Planning, risk & issue management, status reporting, setting and controlling delivery standards
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in a Senior role working with large scale software delivery projects, ideally for a Blue Chip company
- Experience in Financial Services
- Experience working in full life cycle projects
- Technical background working in a software development environment
- Knowledge in agile/iterative development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM,XP, DSDM, RUP, etc.)
*U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the US for any employer will be considered.
If interested, please apply on the link or send your CV via email Alternatively, if this role isn't for you, but you are still interested in other opportunities, please reach me at 646-741-3374.