Twenty is partnering with an advertising agency in the Maryland-area to identify a Technical SEO Specialist. This is an ongoing contract opportunity approximately 30 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of hands-on technical search engine optimization experience. Those interested should apply immediately as this would start ASAP.
- Development of SEO strategies through audit and research
- Execution of keyword strategy for individual clients (websites, landing pages, etc.)
- Optimize copy to drive high-quality organic traffic
- Develop and implement backlink building strategies
- Work with UX team to develop sitemaps that meet SEO and UX best practices
- Identify changes in website architecture, content, and other SEO factors to increase keyword rankings and organic traffic
- Track and report on analytic metrics to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the discovery process to create client requirements
- 3+ years of SEO, SEM and analytics experience required
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- Experience with SEO and Analytics tools including Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Search Console, FireBase, Screaming Frog, and other comparable tools.
- Knowledge of mobile, web and tools to harness their full digital marketing potential
- Familiar with differences in developing digital marketing campaigns in lead gen, e-commerce, B2B and B2C
- Experience with A/B testing tools and processes