A tier one Asian bank with an increasing US presence are looking to hire an Associate for their Trade Services team.
- Act as integral member of the Trade Services team supervising daily processing and delivery of all trade services products to the wider team
- Contribute to maintaining the banks reputation as an international trade services bank
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures and operational controls
- Incentivize and maintain productivity across the team
- At least three years' experience in import/export of trade services
- Experience in handling commercial letter of credits
- Experience in handling letter of credits reimbursement
- Demonstrable documentation collection knowledge
- Fluency in Mandarin/Cantonese (written, spoken and read)
For further information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.