My client, a global investment bank, is looking for a consultant to join their Expenses Accounting team on a short-term basis. The position will have you covering Travel Expenses for the entire bank. You will consistently process and review all travel expenses while updating the system, Concur Travel and Expense. You will have autonomy in decision making regarding what expense items to flag/return and what to approve.
- Review and approve all travel expenses as you see fit
- Consult and advise bank employees on how to use the Expenses system along with what exactly to expense for travel
- Communicate with bank employees on ad hoc issues that needs resolving.
- Experience using Concur Travel and Expense system or a similar expense tool
- Basic knowledge of Accounts Payable accounting
- Strong communication skills to speak directly with employees on Expense reporting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and time management skills
For more information, contact James Dappert at 646-766-1242.