I'm working with an investment banking powerhouse. After an internal move, they are looking to add to their Valuations team. You will sit on the Derivatives desk covering FX and Interest Rates.
This role sits in their CFO function and interacts with a number of other close knit functions including Front Office, Product Control, Risk etc.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-8 years experience with knowledge of FX or Rates Derivative products including a variety of swaptions, options and exotics.
- LATAM knowledge isn't essential but is highly preferred.
- You will be responsible for month end testing, helping to adjust and suggests improvements on existing methodologies, reviewing new deals and speaking with the aforementioned groups.
- An MS in a quantitative subject such as Maths, Economics, Financial Engineering is preferred.
- It's also highly beneficial to have good knowledge of C++, VBA or equivalent.
For more information apply to this add and email Rich at