Our client is a specialist financial firm that provides services in the foreign exchange market in order to create efficiencies and reduce risk. Their products allow an expedited and streamlined solution to market issues. This Program Manager is responsible for both the business relationships with vendors and supporting existing services.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university
- 5-8 years of business experience
- Project management experience
- Ability and enjoyment being in a client facing role
- Understanding of SWIFT network
- Own new business relationship between the client and tech vendors
- Oversee client on-boarding
- Work in a cross functional team: product, risk, tech, sales, etc.
- Create new on-boarding process for products
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous vacation days
- Comprehensive healthcare plan