An international securities broker dealer is seeking a Vice President to join its Risk Management team in their New York office.
Ideally, you will have 7-10 years of experience within the risk management space and excellent knowledge spanning the risk space. You will need to demonstrate strong communication skills as well as an ease in working on a team.
- Evaluate all risks associated with products and business activities
- Monitor risk limits
- Create daily and periodic risk reports
- 7-10 years of experience in risk management
- Broad experience in risk, spanning Market, Credit, Liquidity, and Operational Risk
- Excellent quantitative skills and understanding of securities and derivatives
A highly competitive compensation package will be commensurate with industry experience.
If interested, please apply.