Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking to bring on a professional to join their commodities product control team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced valuations analyst who understands the pricing and IPV and wants to make a step into a more focused product. You will be responsible for producing and reviewing the official daily P&L explain, verify price on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, and aid in the optimization of business activities in regards to accounting, regulatory, and legal structures.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Production, preparation, and review of daily P&L reports to management;
- Price valuation on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- Maintaining key oversight of all core financial functions - including monthly & quarterly revenue commentary and balance sheet reporting;
- Develop and improve key performance metrics;
- Manage expenses approval process for all expenses;
- Create and provide expense analytics to assist the business with recovering any expenses.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree required;
- 4-7 years' experience in public accounting, product control, or related valuations position;
- Strong knowledge of accounting concepts;
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Commodities, Credit or Structured products experience;
- Master's degree and professional certifications.
To apply to this role, respond to this posting or contact James Dappert at 646-766-1242.